Did you know that Feng Shui isn't just for your home or office? You can apply the principles of Feng Shui to anything that you travel in including your Car, Truck, RV or Boat.
To place your Bagua in your vehicle the correct way, place it in the position that puts WEALTH,FAME,RELATIONSHIPS guas where the Engine is and the truck of the vehicle will be in the SKILLS, CAREER, HELPFUL PEOPLE guas. The reason we place the Bagua this way is that the Engine is considered a "Fire" element as it is red and active, like an engine and the Trunk is considered a "Water" element as it is a dark/water energy. Keep your protective Bagua under the driver's floor mat.
Some things to consider about your vehicle:
1. Does your vehicle accurately reflect who you are today or does it reflect who you were at some point in your past?
2.If your vehicle is used for your business, how is it representing your company?
3. Does your vehicle welcome guests?
4. Does your vehicle have so much clutter that you have to declutter it before someone can sit in it?
5. Does your vehicle look like a fast food garbage bag with all the wrappers, take out boxes and bags?
6. Does your vehicle need a good cleaning inside and out?
7. Do you properly maintain your vehicle? *An oil leak is the same as having a bathroom faucet leak...it's continually draining you of Chi and your money.
No matter what make or model of vehicle you drive, think of it as your mini home and know that it’s important to keep the interior and exterior of your vehicle clean, decluttered and smelling nice so that you keep the chi energy flowing. I would suggest that you make up an aromatherapy spray bottle with distilled water and of course Young Living Essential Oils. I have used a variety of oils like geranium, lemon, stress away and joy as I feel that all of these oils really help keep the interior of my vehicle calm and smelling wonderful.
Another protective measure you may also want to consider is smudging your car with sage to cleanse old energy from it. You'll want to do this when you can let the car air out afterward. And be mindful that no ashes fall on the upholstery or carpeting when you are smudging.
Hope everyone has an amazing day!
Stay tuned for next week's blog!